Create a display to grab consumer attention to try the ever popular Downy Unstopables InWash Scent Booster. Encourage loyal users to try a new scent, and discover a new love.
- High impact Header and Body art should scream Black and Teal capturing the easily recognizable Downy Unstopables Bottle - America's #1 Scent Booster.
- The target audience is the consumer who desires a long lasting fresh clean scent in all their laundry.
- Provide a flexible easily moveable display that can be set-up in multiple locations within the retail environment; whether it's the laundry aisle or Back to College to quickly grab consumer attention.
- Display is designed to hold multiple sizes from a small 6oz to the extra large 26.5oz.
- In addition to multiple sizes, all the numerous scent variations including Fresh and Lush can also be displayed.
- Retailers will be given the opportunity to create a display with scents and sizes tailored to the uniqueness of their consumers with shipment of their displays in less then 8 weeks.
- The floor display design can easily be used for all sizes and scents with minimal to zero cost for new parts.
- Graphics will print on a high speed digital printer, reducing lead times for printed materials to less than 7 days; allowing for quick turnarounds from order to store floor.
- Display can be restocked over extended promotional periods.
- Cost of the final display not to exceed $35.
- Display is 100% recycled corrugate.
by Pratt Display
for Procter & Gamble
Are You Ready to Enter?
The Shop! Outstanding Merchandising Achievement (OMA) Awards are the Marketing at Retail Industry's most prestigious, largest and longest-running awards contest. The OMAs honor excellent displays that set the merchandising and design precedents of today and become the standards of tomorrow. Entries vie for gold, silver and bronze honors in their respective categories and divisions. In addition, all gold winners are eligible for "Display of the Year," which represents the highest recognition the industry can bestow upon an at-retail display.
Don't miss another year! Sign up now, and we'll let you know when entries for the 2024 OMA competition open up!